For those of you who like horror films, you must be familiar with the title of the 13th Friday film.With the main character, the killer Jason. There are up to four or five episodes, I myself like but a little too uncomfortable with murder. So I don't really follow every episode.Told a little, at first Jason was a child who had mental deficiencies, and was always bullied by his friends. One school day they held a study tour in the lake, an incident occurred which resulted in Jason falling in the lake. After that, become a cruel figure to take revenge on anyone who bullied him.
That's a little story from the figure of Jason who is a psykopat, now I will share with you graphic design. What I applied to t-shirts etc.
 |
The t-shirt can be chosen in various colors.
|
 |
For a tank top, it's really cool.
|
 |
And it fits perfectly on a coffee mug.
|
 |
| The book cover is even cooler. |
You can find all of these designs here.
Post a Comment for "13th Friday JASON"